Last updated: August, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Penn Hemp LLC, PO Box 6120, Harrisburg, Pa 17112.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to Penn Hemp distribution, accessible from https://rolling-acre.com
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to: United States
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes Personal Data on behalf of the Company pursuant to a written contract that prohibits the service provider from retaining, using, or disclosing the personal information or Personal Data for any other purpose other than for the specific purpose of performing the services for the Company as specified by the contract. . It refers to companies or individuals engaged by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual, as further defined below.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit), as further defined below..
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to the following the Company captures in the preceding 12 months:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
The Company collects Personal Data from the following sources:
- Information You provide to us, including but not limited to information provided when:
- You contact us;
- Apply for employment;
- Create an account or join our mailing list;
- Make an Advertising & Partnership Request;
- Interact with our Social Media;
- Interact with our Website or E-Commerce Store
- Order products or inquire about products;
- Use the Service; and
- Make a payment.
- Usage Information. Such as the pages on our Service you access, the frequency of access, what You click on, and when You access the Service.
- Location Information. Information about Your location, which may be determined through Your IP address or geolocation.
- Device Information. Information about the device You are using, such as hardware model, operating system, browser, and Your website preferences.
- Cookie information (see below).
- Outside marketing company
- Social Media including but not limited to LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, online identifiers, browsing and search history, geolocation data, and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers, geolocation data, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. Learn more about cookies here: Cookies: What Do They Do?
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service; to complete the transaction for which the Personal Data was collected; and provide a good or service requested by You (or one reasonably anticipated within the context of the Company’s ongoing business relationship with You or the consumer.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- To process Your payments.
- To engage in internet-based advertising.
- To maintain and improve our Services and the products or services offered thereon.
- Diagnose Website problems and engage in fraud identification and prevention.
- Monitor user experience.
- To Otherwise use Your personal information, internally, that is compatible with the context in which You provided the information.
- To comply with the law, or for any other lawful purpose or purpose not prohibited by law.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For Business transfers or as a result of a change in Our corporate structure: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. We would share Your personal information in the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock, we would share any personal information collected about you with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. We would share personal information with third parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see You name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- To prevent harm: we will share personal information if we believe it is necessary to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situation(s) involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
- For legal purposes: we will share personal information where we are legally required to do so such as in response to court orders, law enforcement, or legal process, including for national security purposes; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, as required to enforce our terms of service or other contracts; to defend against legal claims or demands; to protect and defend the rights or property of the Company; prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service; protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public; protect against legal liability; or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law.
- With your consent: apart from the reasons identified above, we may request your permission to share your personal information for a specific purpose. We will notify you and request consent before you provide the personal information or before the personal information you have already provided is shared for such purpose.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
We do not sell personal information collected through our website for monetary consideration. You may opt-out of future sales of your personal information collected through our website for monetary consideration. If You want to opt-out of any potential future sales, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Opt-Out of Future Sale of Personal Information” in the subject line and body of your message
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. We implement and maintain commercially reasonable security measures to protect the personal information or Personal Data we collect.
Our products and services are not intended to be used by children (i.e. individuals under the age of 18). We do not knowingly solicit or collect any personal information about children under the age of sixteen (16) nor knowingly allow children to order Our products, communicate with Us, or use any of Our online services or mobile applications. If a child has provided us with personal information, a parent or guardian of that child may contact Us to have that information deleted from Our records. If You believe that We might have any information from a child under the age of sixteen (16), please contact Us. We will take all reasonable steps to delete the child’s information as soon as possible except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required by law.
The Company does not have actual knowledge that it sells personal information of minors under the age of sixteen (16) years.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A RESIDENT OF NEVADA
We do not sell personal information collected through our website for monetary consideration. Under Nevada law, You may opt-out of future sales of your personal information collected through our website for monetary consideration. If You want to opt-out of any potential future sales, please email us at: email@example.com with “Opt-Out of Future Sale of Personal Information” in the subject line and body of your message.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES AS A RESIDENT OF CALIFORNIA
Under California law, consumers residing in California are granted certain rights with respect to the personal information about them that we collect and sell. These rights include: to access or delete the personal information that we have collected about them, to opt-out of the sale of their personal information by us to a third party, and not to be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
Right to Access: You have the right to request what personal information we have collected, used, shared for a business purpose, and sold about you, if applicable, within the preceding 12 months. Once we receive your request and confirm your identity, we will disclose to You information we have collected about you.
Right to Deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that we collect about you, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive your request and confirm your identity, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies under applicable law.
Right to Opt-Out: You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information by us to third parties for monetary or other valuable consideration, if applicable, as such action is defined under California law in connection with such activity. In the event that we do sell your personal information, You may opt-out by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Across all of our digital properties or platforms, our collection and sharing of personal information through the use of certain cookies may be deemed a sale under the California Consumer Privacy Act. To exercise Your right to opt-out of the sharing of Your personal information to advertising partners through cookies, please email us at email@example.com.
Right to Non-Discrimination: You have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment if and when You exercise your rights to access, delete, or opt-out. For example, this means we cannot deny goods or services to You or charge different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties, due to You having exercised your rights.
Exercising Your Rights
How to make requests:
To exercise your right to access, correct, or delete your personal information, you may submit a request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may only make a request for access twice within a 12-month period.
To exercise your right to opt-out of the sharing of your personal information to advertising partners, which may be a sale under the California Consumer Privacy Act, please submit a request via email at email@example.com.
If You are a resident of California, an authorized agent may make a verifiable consumer rights request related to your personal information. If You are an authorized agent making a request on behalf of a consumer, You must provide us with signed permission by the consumer that You are authorized to act on behalf of that consumer. If You are a legal entity, You must also provide us with documentation of your registration with the California Secretary of State.
The online form for access, correction, and deletion requests contains the information that we need to verify your identity and review your request. For requests submitted via telephone or email, You must provide us with sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify You are the person about whom we collected the personal information and describe your request with sufficient detail to allow us to properly evaluate and respond to it. If we are not able to verify your identity for access and deletion requests with the information provided, we may ask You for additional pieces of information.
We aim to respond to your request for access, correction, or deletion within the time required by applicable law. If we need more time to respond to your request, we will let You know of the reason and the extension period in writing.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org